Kreedom & CrushEyes is seeking a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to oversee and execute our online, social media and email marketing efforts.
You will interact across company departments, including Executive Management, Graphic Design, Sales and Customer Service, to execute and measure marketing tactics, effectively communicate our brand vision, grow our audience, and increase our D2C online sales. You will report directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
You should be equally at home drafting email copy or a social media post as you are using a spreadsheet to analyze the results of a campaign. You love data and think an effort that isn’t measured is wasted. You must excel in a non-corporate and entrepreneurial environment and are excited by the challenges that come along with building two market leading brands.
- Strategically plan, test, implement and optimize online marketing investments
- Work seamlessly with external agencies and Kreedom & CrushEyes content creators to inspire content contribution
- Attract customers to our Kreedom and CrushEyes brands, drive conversion and increase repeat purchases
- Plan out the online marketing calendar and ensure timely execution
- Develop dynamic content that solidifies Kreedom & CrushEyes brand messages
- Manage SEM (PPC, Retargeting, etc.) and paid social marketing campaigns
- Lead email marketing efforts
- Direct website content and calendar
- Quantify everything you do; conduct analysis to identify highest value opportunities
- Meet or exceed D2C online sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing and user analytics experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using funnel tracking, A/B testing and other analytical tools
- Strong written communication skills and ability to craft a brand voice
- An eye for design and comfort wielding tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to prioritize and work swiftly to adhere to deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Curiosity for new technologies , designs and emerging trends
- Enthusiasm for surfing, fashion & design trends, storytelling and outdoor lifestyles.
- Salary commensurate with experience – please provide salary requirement.
SEM, SEO, Ecwid, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, MailChimp, Adobe Omniture, IBM Coremetrics, Google Webmaster Tools, Email Marketing, CRM, retargeted advertising, affiliate marketing, social media advertising, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
How to Apply
• Applications are to include a resume and cover letter in pdf format. Email to: email@example.com – ATTN: Vice President, Marketing