This is a temporary 3-6 month assignment with the possibility of a contract extension.
Contractor will work in office Monday – Friday each week.
Partnering with existing merchant and design team to drive:
• Annual and quarterly merchandise Line architecture – linked to brand and financial goals for the company
• Creating an environment where the entire company is clear on collections, projects, dates, financial impacts, etc. – no surprises, excellent coordination and proactive communication
• Seasonal collection planning and execution
• SMU Product Management with and for key retail partners
• Quantitative merchandise goals and economic analytics/presentations
• Driving priorities and critical timelines for the design/development teams
• Co-leading the go-to-market calendar and the connection points to marketing, finance, and sales
• Working closely with development and sourcing to bring the product to life!