HippyTree is seeking a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to oversee and execute our online, social media and email marketing efforts.
You will interact across company departments, including Executive Management, Graphic Design, Sales and Customer Service, to execute and measure marketing tactics, effectively communicate our brand vision, and grow our audience.
You should be equally at home drafting email copy or a social media post as you are using a spreadsheet to analyze the results of a campaign. You love data and think an effort that isn’t measured is wasted. You must excel in a non-corporate and entrepreneurial environment and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a brand.
- Strategically plan, test, implement and optimize online marketing investments
- Attract customers to our brand, drive conversion and increase repeat purchases
- Plan out the online marketing calendar and ensure timely execution
- Develop dynamic content that solidifies HippyTree’s brand messages
- Manage SEM (PPC, Retargeting, etc.) and paid social marketing campaigns
- Lead email marketing efforts
- Direct website content and calendar
- Quantify everything you do; conduct analysis to identify highest value opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- 5+ years of digital marketing and user analytics experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using funnel tracking, A/B testing and other analytical tools
- Strong written communication skills and ability to craft a brand voice
- An eye for design and comfort wielding tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to prioritize and work swiftly to adhere to deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Curiosity for new technologies and emerging trends
- Enthusiasm for surfing, nature and the outdoors is a must!
How to Apply
- Please click the red apply now button
- Applications are to include a resume and cover letter in pdf format
We are excited to hear from you!