Looking for a rockstar SALES MANAGER to cultivate and grow our North American sales.
Outdoor Tech is a fun lifestyle brand that provides a fun and encouraging work environment selling cool products!
We are positioned in the various retail channels from outdoor, snow, consumer electronics, mass, and bike. This position will report to the CEO and VP of Sales.
- Demonstrate an ability to build / develop relationships with buyers, and sales reps. Regularly communicate with account buying teams, to determine success of current assortment, discuss new business opportunities and build relationships with other stakeholders.
- Creatively grow revenue, and launch new merchandise programs with retailers and other resellers
- Participate in selling tradeshows, meetings, strategy sessions to further sales department goals
Channel Sales and Account Management
- Establish new channels of distribution and placement for company’s products
- Present brand, product and program recommendations to key buyers that match their business model and objectives
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue, and market share
- Provide support to account by properly setting up contracts, agreements, and item set-up sheets
- Obtain sell thru information and accurately project account needs in conjunction with buyers and inventory planners.
- Achieve a minimum annual account growth based on expanding successes and new product introductions
- Coordinate all account needs within company to ensure 100% customer satisfaction (internal departments including marketing, accounting, operations, etc)
- Work with customers and internal design team on display projects, including in-store POP, custom displays, logistical needs and concerns
- Monitor account’s in-store, online, and print presentation of companies products, as well as study competitive products in retailers
- Provide periodic item and revenue forecasts to management
- Manage channel/territory reps by periodic goals.
- Maintain solid relationships with all reps, and endeavor to keep the brand as the top spot in their business
- Help guide other internal and external teams in developing key products, features, and marketing assets to help further the brand and sales.
- As needed to accounts and trade shows, up to 50%
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 5 years professional experience, including 3 years of experience selling consumer products to retail channels.
- REQUIRED: In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following industries: Consumer Electronics, Sporting Goods, Action Sports accessories
- Highly Proficient with all MS Office Suite programs including a required proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Excellent Organization skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Data gathering, and Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Base Salary commensurate with capabilities + Attainable Bonus Plan
- Competitive benefits package
- This position is located in the Orange County, CA area.